The Aircast Air-Stirrup ankle brace facilitates managing ankle injuries and can help stop re-injury and throughout recovery. Every Aircast ankle brace features anatomically designed shells lined with the patented Duplex Air-cell system. The Air-Stirrup ankle brace could be a smart possibility for supporting severe ankle joint sprains. The semi-rigid shells facilitate stabilizing and defend the ankle.
The Air-Stirrup contains some features like two pre-inflated overlapping air cells (distal and proximal) that give support and produce graduated compression once walking around. The compression helps cut back edema; the swelling causes fluid that’s trapped in your body’s tissues. Low-profile and functional, you’ll wear this along with your shoes and continue your daily activities whereas recovering from your injury.
The Aircast is that the best ankle brace support stabilizer will give you sufficient support and help you stay relaxed throughout the time. However, it’ll be thus helpful for you to wear it after any injury or pain immediately. However, Aircast Air-Stirrup ankle braces will treat acute ankle injuries, ankle sprains (Grade I, II, and Iii), chronic instability, and post-operative use.
Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace Features and Benefits
- Semi-rigid shell delivers support and protection from inversion and eversion more than taping.
- Anatomically design provides a snug fit.
- Worn immediately once an ankle joint injury and throughout the recovery for a quicker return to activity.
- Patented Duplex air cells to stabilize and graduated compression reduces swelling and edema to assist in speeding up rehabilitation.
- Wear with most shoes.
- Designed to support and shield acute ankle sprains and third-degree ankle sprains
- Designed for durability and best for everyday activities
Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace Pros
- Complete ankle pain management
- Simple to use
- Comfortable in design
- Low profile structure
Aircast Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace Cons
- Not able to wear within every shoe.
- Top Rated ASO Ankle Brace for Ankle Support
- Best Ankle Brace for Achilles Tendonitis Support
- Top-Rated Aircast Airsport Ankle Brace Reviews
Air-Stirrup Ankle Brace Size
- Pediatric (XS) Ankle Brace Length 6.0″ (15 cm)
- Small(S) Ankle Brace Length 8.7″ (22 cm)
- Medium (M) Ankle Brace Length 9.0″ (23 cm)
- Large (L) Ankle Brace Length 10.5″ (27 cm)